Thursday, May 19, 2011

More Arnold Schwarzenegger Love Children? Jane Seymour Suspects Yes!


Were you shocked when you heard the news about Arnold Schwarzenegger's out-of-wedlock baby?

Because Jane Seymour sure wasn't!
"I was not even remotely surprised," the British actress told CNN Tuesday night at the red-carpet premiere of Love, Marriage, Wedding. "The moment I heard it, that there was an announcement of their separation...He was obviously jumping the gun before everyone else told the world of the news."
But then Dr. Quinn delivered the real bomb.
"From what I gather, I think there will be lots of information coming people's way," Seymour said. "I heard about two more [children] somebody else knows about. I even met someone who knows him well."
Er, we're not sure where she's getting her information, but she certainly didn't have any qualms about sharing whatever it is she heard!
Not surprisingly, Schwarzenegger's rep didn't return our request for comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment