Saturday, July 9, 2011

Jennifer Aniston’s Hollywood hand/footprint ceremony

Jennifer Aniston attended her Hand and Footprint Ceremony in Los Angeles today.
With friends including Jason Bateman and Chelsea Handler also in attendance, the “Just Go With It” beauty looked adorable in a flirty dress and heels as she pressed her hands and feet into the cement block assigned just for her.
Aside from making her mark in Tinseltown, Jen recently opened up to FOX Pop Tarts about her role in the upcoming comedy, “Horrible Bosses.”
She said, “I loved the script, I thought it was extremely unique idea that everybody universally would be able to relate to, in terms of having a boss that’s a little difficult. The part was irresistible.”
“It was fun, over way too fast. I loved her (Julia) and was sad to see her go. I loved her, I fell for her,” Aniston added.
Recently she even opened up about her Brad Pit split, noting that threw herself into hard work for “The break-up” movie, “It was a beautiful human story about a couple breaking up…You know, I was slightly familiar on the topic and the issue. I honestly felt like, what a great way to sort of exorcise some of that.”
She added that the film’s producers were hesitant to offer her the role given her recent divorce. “I was like, why not? Turn the page, let’s move on. I enjoyed it! You’d think otherwise.”
Enjoy the pictures of Jennifer Aniston at her hand/footprint ceremony in Hollywood.
refer link  
http://www.celebritieszone.com/2011/07/07/jennifer-anistons-hollywood-handfootprint-ceremony/

No comments:

Post a Comment